Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The LORD is cool ...

"The word of the LORD came to me ..."
(Ezekiel 22:1 , 17, 23; 23:1).

Such really blows my mind that the word of the LORD comes to people at all. Have you ever really thought about that that the LORD who can fully exist in joy without us still hangs out with us as if his "soul" depended upon it? Such is unbelievable yet as true as "north is the opposite direction of south"!

The word of the LORD came to me like a letter in the mail. The word of the LORD came to me from a blogger site. The word of the LORD came to me from facebook. The word of the LORD came to me from Scripture. The word of the LORD came to me in a community worship experience. The word of the LORD came to me in God the Son, Jesus. The word of the LORD came to me in my 'natural conscience' empowered by God the Spirit.

The LORD is cool.

No comments: