Monday, April 11, 2011

If I boast ...

This morning's devotional included this phrase from Paul, a first-generation follower of Jesus, which is:

"If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness" (2 Corinthians 11:30).

Simply put, God is amazing in that he can work through both our strengths and our weaknesses.


  • Ministry through weakness such as a widow, who has done well in facing grief, helping another widow.


  • Ministry through weakness as a person with a lifetime disease assisting another under similar condition.


  • Ministry through weakness as a person who found another person in their organization to cover areas of their weakness.


  • Ministry through weakness as an individual working on strengthening one of their own weaknesses at a time while primarily building upon their strengths.
If I boast ...

No comments: