Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Take a deep breath ...

Therefore I do my best always to have a clear conscience towards God and all people.
Acts 24:16

That by itself is a pretty big area for me for I have discovered that the more I work at keeping a clear conscience the more tender my conscience becomes so that 'little bitty' sins bother me. The closer I am drawn toward God the more I realize that I am to not only to strive not to do evil things but also to strive to do good things. And not doing the good is as damaging as doing evil. Such I believe is a mixture of the human condition of imperfection (lack of love) and the human call to be God-centered (full of love).

To always do my best is to be love-centered in all choices whether they are choices of not to do this or to do that. How many choices we are given! And how many decisions are 'Yes' or 'No' to God!

With that thought in mind I just take a deep breath ...

No comments: