Monday, April 27, 2009

Healing grace surrounding ...

As I was cutting the grass on Friday, March 23, 2009 I grazed upon my left arm again on the same limb of the same tree. And the thing of it is this ten foot tree is on the last part of the yard I cut and by the time I get to it there is at most five minutes of cutting left in the about 100 minute push-mower yard. This time I took care of that limb with a saw.

Oh well, I thought of that when I read from Matthew this morning because the scrapes on the arm and the wounded self-pride.

When they had crossed over, they came to land at Gennesaret. After the people of that place recognized him, they sent word throughout the region and brought all who were sick to him, and begged him that they might touch even the fringe of his cloak; and all who touched it were healed (Matthew 14:34-36).

No comments: