Thursday, November 20, 2008

Before you are covered under ...

This morning I have not yet looked over the daily tasks for today. Such is following through with how I have given myself a bit more time over the last few days to slow down and determine what the important areas are for God in my life. Christmas is approaching and there will be less and less time for such as odd as that may sound when the center of the season is God in the flesh.

Within the next few minutes I will look again into my mission and values, my weekly compass/objectives, and possibly revise my daily tasks.

In my scripture reading for today a healthy rule from Jesus tuned in with my mission, etc, ...

"In everything do to others as you would have them do to you;
for this is the law and the prophets"
Matthew 7:12

It is my hope that such will remind me of my value-sentence I struggle to live by: "I am one whose first focus is how I can serve God, neighbor, enemy and self".

The invitation is before you are covered under with the things to do for Christmas, take some time to slow down and determine the important areas of your life that you can center your actions upon.

No comments: