Friday, October 24, 2008

God is Love: Part 2

This morning I was in a Public Library intending to have time away from the office. And, of course, the computer was not making an Internet connection and I confess I was getting frustrated.

The way the story goes is I would set my computer to search for the Internet connection and it would each time point out that the library connection was the strongest so I would press the connect button and the computer would verify that this had occurred but my computer would not make any other connections. To that I quietly said, "I cannot connect to our website".

At that point, a person in the library smiled and chuckled and walked to my computer offering help. For the Public Library there was one more step (that is not necessary at home or in the office).

Yes, God is love for in the day I needed away from the office for study, preparation and prayer he sent a person who knew the next step for it to occur at this site. Once again,

God is love ...

No comments: